Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Basa Sunda lebih singkat

Ternyata sunda lebih praktis lagi dr b inggris nihhhhh Terbukti bhs Sunda lebih praktis daripada bhs Inggris:

• Spending a lot of time doing nothing = ngajedog.

• Got hit by a truck that is moving backward = katabrak treuk.

• Talk too much about unimportant things = ngacaprak.

• Fall backward and then hit own head = ngajengkang.

• Falling forward and may hit own face = tikusruk.

• A small sharp thing, embedded inside one's skin = kasura.

• Smearing one's body with hot ointment and then massaging it = borehan

Complaining endlessly over unnecessary small matters = kukulutus

Being completely ignored by other people, no matter how hard you are trying to get attention = teu diwaro

Said I loved you but I lied
'Cause this is more than love I feel inside
Said I loved you but I was wrong
'Cause love could never ever feel so strong
Said I loved you but I lied = wadul !

Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment