Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Taun baru

‎​‎​Dear Friends,

It's 1 day to let go 2010.

:)Thanks to those who hated me,they made me a stronger person.
:)Thanks to those who loved me, they made my heart bigger.

:)Thanks to those who were worried about me,they let me know that they actually cared.

:)Thanks to those who left me,they made me realize that nothing lasts forever.

:)Thanks to those who entered my life,they made me who I'm today.

Just want to THANK YOU for being there in my life whatever I might have meant to you.

and...

ωε tɑkε fεω sεcọ̥nds tọ̥ hurt Sọ̥meọ̥nε, But Sọ̥mεtɪmεs ωε tɑkε γεɑrs tọ̥ sɑγ SORRY, Sọ̥ bεfọ̥re thɪs γεɑr εnds I'm sεndɪng thɪs mεssɑge tọ̥ εvεrγọ̥ne ɪf ɪ've Ever Hurt You Knoωɪngly Or Unknoωɪngly.

,,,
(._. )
 ≥
☁ίί☁

Happy New Year 2011. Good luck for you along next year, friends...‎​​*•.★.·*†*•.GBU.·*☆.·*†*•.★.*
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment